Please print and bring these forms to your appointment or e-mail it back to the office.
- Patient Enrollment Packet
- Financial Policy
- Appointment Policy
- Save document as PDF
- Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click Tools
- Click Fill & Sign
- Complete packet and save
- Attach document to e-mail
- Send to email@example.com
What to bring to your appointment
- Photo Id and insurance card(s) - New patients are required to provide original cards.
- List of any medications you're currently taking.
- Completed paperwork (if not e-mailed)
- Any previous records pertaining to your foot and ankle heath. (We kindly ask you not to have large charts faxed to the office.)
- Podiatrists are considered a Specialty Provider.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to contact their insurance to verify network status of provider and coverage.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to obtain a referral from their Primary Dr. if required by their insurance plan.
- Referrals must be received 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment. Please have them faxed to 314-434-8768.
- Our office does accept patients who do not have insurance as a Self Pay. Charges are due at time of service.